YENGO
sa

sa

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

caa@gmail.com

For Anna Bogutskaya (16 อ่าน)

2021-11-16 16:38

For Anna Bogutskaya, film programmer, broadcaster, writer and proud owner of a Hedwig tattoo, it spoke to her most as a love story. "I thought it was incredibly romantic. I thought of it always as a love story, of heartbreak and really intense true love. I have revisited [the film] constantly because it feels to me more romantic and has more to say about love than films that were sold to me as love stories. It's a film that I weirdly haven't shared with many people, it feels extremely intimate to me." That intimacy extends both ways, with Trask feeling closely bonded to the fandom: "Whenever I meet a fan, I think, 'oh, that person could be my friend in real life'. And I have developed friends who started off as fans and John has the same experience." The fandom extends outside of the LGBT+ community or punk rock fans to people from all walks of life. "Recently, a young woman came backstage and told me about her mother, a refugee from El Salvador who in the early 80s trudged through all of Central America on her own to come to the United States illegally. She lived secretly and got herself a teacher certificate, becoming a high school teacher. [The Hedwig] song that gave her strength was Wig in a Box and she would say: 'I am Hedwig'."

อ่านต่อเพิ่ม โรงเรียนวัดวังรีบุญเลิศ

สาระสำคัญ การเสพติด

sa

sa

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

caa@gmail.com