YENGO
banner

banner

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

bannerwitch@gmail.com

England v Hungary: Crowd trouble early on in Wembley qualifier (11 อ่าน)

2021-10-13 11:08

Hungary fans fought with police in the opening minutes of Tuesday's World Cup qualifier against England at Wembley.

Some of their supporters, totalling almost 1,000, booed as England players took the knee before kick-off.

A Metropolitan Police statement said: "Officers entered the stand to arrest a spectator for a racially aggravated public order offence in relation to comments directed towards a steward.

"As officers made the arrest, minor disorder broke out."

The game ended 1-1 with John Stones levelling for England after Roland Sallai's penalty for Hungary.

The Football Association said it would investigate and report the incident to เว็บบอล Fifa.

England boss Gareth Southgate was unaware of the severity of the incidents at the time.

"I'm only hearing this as I'm doing the interviews," he told BBC Radio 5 Live after the game. "I was aware of a disturbance. It sounds like it was not acceptable but I haven't seen the detail."

Hungary fans - many in the black T-shirts of the country's ultras - clashed with stewards soon after the game started and police arrived, hitting supporters with batons.

banner

banner

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

bannerwitch@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
กรุณากรอกตัวเลขผลลัพธ์จากด้านบน